The classic tropical cocktail, with a distinctive look and taste. More of a smoothie as opposed to an alcoholic beverage. The sweet mix of coconut cream, pineapple juice, white rum, and ice was born in San Juan, but the identity of its creator is still an unresolved controversy on the island.
The Pina Colada Recipe
120ml pineapple juice
60ml white rum
60ml coconut cream
wedge of pineapple, to garnish (optional)
1. Pulse all the ingredients along with a handful of ice in a blender until smooth. Pour into a tall glass and garnish as you like.
2. For a frozen blended version Mix the juice, rum and coconut cream together and freeze in ice cube trays. Then whiz the frozen cubes (with a couple of ice cubes if you like) to a slushy consistency.
Pina Colada museum-quality art print made on thick and durable matte paper. Add a wonderful accent to your room and office with these posters that are sure to brighten any environment.
• Paper thickness: 0.26 mm (10.3 mil)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
• Opacity: 94%
• ISO brightness: 104%
• Giclée printing quality
• 21 × 30 cm posters are size A4
• Blank product sourced from Japan